Thursday, October 27, 2011

Welcome to the Treasures On Your Doorstep blog.

This book’s been a couple of years in the writing so I’m really glad to have it launched on Kindle.

It’s an inspirational little book designed to get you motivated to visit some of the nearly 400 national park units in the USA, especially the ones you’ve never heard of, e which might be closer than you think!

As a seasonal national park ranger over the past six years, I’ve found myself telling people the same thing over and over again. I don’t mean “please keep your dog on a leash” or “the bathrooms are round the corner”; I mean, I find myself telling them about the huge variety of national park properties, about how they belong to the people of the USA, about what a bargain most of them are to visit, and about their presence in every state (except Delaware).
You can read about all that in the book!

In this blog I thought I’d tell you a little about some of my own adventures in national park units.

No comments:

Post a Comment